Amazon


Friday, August 19, 2011

My Heart

I am currently very satisfied on how i live my life...very happy too....eventhough as a family the term happiness is very subjective now...but as a one person...solo...i am happy and proud of myself...whatever people said about me...hmmm i dont really care much...as long i am comfortable happy and not hungry...good healthy body...i am more than thankful to be blesses with all of this gift from God...my parent healthy...my brother and sister also healthy and living well...i am grateful for this as well...i dont see why do i have to get married in this very near future.....marriage for me...could be a disaster or it could be more happiness in life...but for now...its better to take everything slowly and with much much more consideration....if it happen for me to get married...its better be once in a life time...and happiness till the end of day...at least until my end of day.......peace i mean no harm...just what i thought of myself lately...

No comments: