Amazon


Sunday, August 07, 2011

Oodo Gps Unit

Okey...my friend here just start involve himself in a business world..He is selling GPS device currently...i myself personally quite prejudice when it come to GPS device...i only trust branded name such as Garmin, tomtom, and papago...other than that..my perception is just..naaah this device will take long time to detect the satellite signal...but this "Oodo GPS" very good...it detect the signal in mere 2 second...yes you read me right 2 second...i actually test the device just now...and i smirk on my face with counting finger...2 second heh ?..by the time my second finger down...the device already ready to navigate...this is super awesome....plus...u can use variety of application on this device..garmin..imap..mapking...papago and another one i cant remember..but it really good to have one device consist of 5 different navigation software inside it...the price ??? not 1k not 500...it just RM350 only...i already place my order...anyone decide to order give me a call or u gan click on the link on my "clicky clicky" link on the side label "GPS seller"..u can read the detail...heheh...worth the money thou...ill post an update after receiving the item tonight...hehehe..

5 comments:

monstorious wife said...

Aisar, aku nak. Tapi tunggu lepas raya baru tau budget raya takut tersasar.

aisarayuzumi said...

hahahah...boleh ajer...no problem...

matle said...

masih ada stok x?

Deera de Dora said...

I share with ma sis to buy it long time ago, but this is the 3rd time it cannot turn on. My sis's friend bought the same and also got the problem. Now he use other gps device..

Deera de Dora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.