Amazon


Thursday, October 16, 2014

Life is not easy....

Its been a while since my last post here. Now I am a father... husband...son and head of two family... Its a tough job to maintain this post...i break...i fell, sad, depressed, happy, laugh everything is in one package.... My parent.... My wife... My daughter and my other sibling... I love you all. Having a family of my own... made me strive harder and move forward.... no more excuses to say "susah or letih"... I got mouth to feed...and a smile and laughter from them is to die for... No more thinking of myself....their happiness is my achievement and my achievement is my happiness...well... marriage life is not easy but so far its exciting !!!.... everyday is a new classroom... and everyday is a new beginning....although at time im lost... but not for long...my wife and daughter is my signboard...at time u feel happy and at time u feel lonely with or without them....hehe...its wierd but its exciting new kind of feeling...u feel tired and sick but u know nothing bad gonna happen...hehehe....fun life... its not easy...its complicated but it is not... :)

1 comment:

Cd owner said...

All the best.