Amazon


Friday, April 24, 2015

Not a good sleep

Back from work yesterday, i head straight back to hospital. Looking forward to be with my daughter. She was happy and smiling and jumping as i land my eyes on her...hehe... This is the best feeling ever... but i was hungry at the time as well. So hungry that i kept telling my wife... "abg lapaq" again and again. hehe...in a way for me to indulge myself over her after work..hahahaha... After eat and play a bit wigh my lovely Batrisya, i felt sooo tired..and we went to sleep... its not a good sleep on a bench...for a fat guy like me...that bench seem like mini bench... Dont laugh...you still laughing right !!! Stop it !!! hehehe...so i had been awake multiple time last nite....what a sleepless night...
My precious
ooooh my tummy...hahaha...my tummy on a mini bench !!!

No comments: