Amazon


Saturday, April 25, 2015

Free ice cream...

Today at work...i got free ice cream from QA people...huhu...i have my nasik lemak earlier this morning...So this is just what i need.. Hahahaha... Thank You for the ice cream...magnum mini...finish it in merely 8 second...Next time i will try the normal magnum and will try to finish it below 10 second...Hurmmm seem like a plan right ?? Yess good plan....plan to die early...hehehe...anyone want any tip for you to die early but with a smile you can ask me...anyone want to live longer but end of day youll regret your life...ask my friend cdownerkun...hahahahahaha... Jangan marah haaaa cdownerkun...you know im joking....

my two good friend .... cdownerkun with a flapjack..hahahaha

My gud friend as well...sometime clueless on what happening around her...gonna be mommy soon...

Everyone is doing fine now !!! 


2 comments:

Cd owner said...

200 years of living with regret is not long yet....hoiiii makan ice cream and nasi lemak in a day... watch over your calorie intake in a day!!!! I don't want to attend your funeral with a smile on your face.

aisarayuzumi said...

You will okey....hehehe