Amazon


Monday, September 03, 2018

Affiliate Marketing

          After further research on side income, I found out Affiliate Marketing. Which i can pursue and try to be among the success individual in this area. What i need to do is sign up with the Affiliate Program offered by various company. Right now i am in midst of building all the necessary platform for me to do this business.

          I need good content to attract traffic to my blog, youtube, instagram, and facebook page. I need to focus and create good content. There are multiple way of doing this. Some people do with website landing page, youtube channel and blogging. For me, i will stick to blogging and youtube video which i already familiar with. If you guys notice, there are few of ads on the site of this blog and the bottom. Please feel free to proceed on clicking and making order yeah. That if it really tempt you..

          So far so good, lots of company offering commission with their affiliate program. thing is, i need to find the best way in doing this. People are very creative in doing their marketing. I will adapt and come out with my own technique in future. Pray for me and support okey.

          I have created a business name for this. "ForgeQualityAM". Hopefully this can be my trademark in making post and video in future. So far, I already sign up for Amazon, Agoda, involve asia and booking.com affiliates program. There some tricky part where you need to confirm ownership of the site you listed during registration. But it should be okey and with some email, i should get it done.

          I also in the midst of creating a logo for "ForgeQualityAM" brand. I might create a company using this name as well. Just making it proper on the paper so that i wont be having issue with income tax in future.

No comments: